Pages

Monday 21 November 2016

And thus it starts

Hello my dear ghouls elves bats cats vampires and forest creatures! Firstly, I’d like to state a reason behind starting this blog. For years, literally for years, I’ve been having the urge to put my thoughts into sentences, to share what’s inside me, to pour it all out. From time to time I scribbled my thoughts here and there, but I never did this on regular basis and always regretted that. So I start this in hope that combination of both visual and written forms will help me to create the world I strive to. I was always fond of thoughts in a form of a diary, I believe writing things down helps to dip digger in one’s true self. And I feel there are things inside me I need to share, I just cannot keep them inside, I know many of you will understand this feeling. And I also hope you will find something familiar in me and my world, and if something that I will draw or write will help you or inspire you this will be the biggest gift and the biggest blessing for me.

Welcome to my world and please feel like home! Sending you all hugs and beams of moonlight 🖤

No comments:

Post a Comment